What is Sports Hub?
The Sports Hub launcher elevates and channels the always animated environment fans live in while following their favorite teams. Our Sports Hub experience transforms the user home screen, and enables:
- The MySportsHub feed, with the latest and most engaging stories from a spanning media collection including articles, video highlights, and social feeds
- FanCam, a custom camera tool that allows users to react to all the big moments as they unfold, where they are tasked with emerging as the ultimate fan. This custom camera tool grants users access to a collection of exclusive stickers and filters, where no sports moment goes without a corresponding salty or celebratory reaction.
Why Did my Home Screen Change?
- Sports Hub replaces your existing home screen with an uncluttered and evolved Content and home screen experience. You’ll be able to easily access all the features of our app, and your complete library of apps will be available in a convenient app drawer, easily accessed from the bottom of your home screen.
Can I Import My Existing Icons to Sports Hub?
- This feature is a work in progress and is already made available on certain devices. We are working hard to make sure that we consistently deliver features that make your Sports Hub experience fast and smooth
How Do I Go Back To my Default Home Screen?
- Return to your default home screen by going to Settings – System – Apps. Select Sports Hub, tap ‘Home Screen’, and change back to your preferred Home Screen experience! If you have difficulty with the settings menu on your device, you will be able to visit the Sports Hub on the Play Store and uninstall directly from our full listing at that location.
How Do I Uninstall?
- To uninstall Sports Hub, navigate to your phone’s settings by going to Settings – Apps. Select Sports Hub, tap ‘Home Screen/App’, and deselect Sports Hub. With that done, return to the Sports Hub settings screen, and tap Uninstall